My Blog List

Friday, May 18, 2012

16/05/12...1 Year Anniversary

Long time no touch my blog lo...bt today write something about me and my dearest baka...1 click of eye, Me and my baka oledi together 1 year le, this 1 year we hv go through many thing we smile together, laugh together, sad together and sometime oso will quarrel something....Tis memory oledi been set in my mind, Which i mean tis memory is veli important to me...Tat night we go "HIJAU" coz cant bring her to the highest place which i lack of money, so just can bring her go there eat...Sometime reli wish i could earn some money, then i wont call my parent ask for money....Reli reli wan to..:( Bt wat to do..Nw The fact is i still studying haiz....Bt today i happy which i knw i nt far to working field wakakaka, so happy i finally go do my intership...Wish i can do well in Next Monday..Message to u My Baka Hp we can continue like tis til forever and gather all the best memory tat 1 day we can share out our memory in future..^^ LOve u FoReVer My BaKa...^^ Muacksss

1 comment:

  1. thanks, stupiak...ya, juz for a while only, we ody 1 years~~stupiak, thanks for care about me, love me, and give me bully~~=P....nvm~~as least u have bring me go to eat a.....right??stupiak, now we ned to add oil for our internship, k???jia you~~love u owes o~~muackkk~~<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete